Wednesday, January 10, 2007

Fullmetal Alchemist on [as fix]

I just remembered there was another news event that I should probably shortly mention on here (it seems like today's been a big day for news--I'm not even covering half of the stuff that caught my attention).

Adult Swim's free streaming service, Adult Swim Fix, is streaming the first two episodes of Fullmetal Alchemist. If you haven't checked out this anime yet--or if you're trying to get a friend into the series--this is a great way to do it.

Of course, I think the first two episodes aren't nearly as strong as later episodes in the series--particularly the more dramatic ones, like the episode right after these--and the dub hadn't quite gotten to the high quality that it was further on in the series. They're still worth checking out.

source: Anime News Network

No comments: