Sunday, February 18, 2007

Extended Hiatus

Okay...so...you guys are probably wondering where I disappeared to. ^^;; Well...I've got some kinda bad news.

About two weeks ago (the day of my last post, actually), I slipped on some ice and fell. I didn't feel too bad at the time (my head and neck just hurt a little), so at the time I didn't really worry about it.

Well, since then I've been really dizzy (and nauseated because I get motion sick), and about a week ago double vision started. At first I thought it was just some sort of flu (don't ask me why, I just didn't connect the fall to it at first), so I just told myself I'd rest a little and eventually I'd be feeling better.

Ahahahahaha, no.

I went to the doctor yesterday since this wouldn't go away. The doctor looked at me like I was crazy when I told him I had fell and hit my head and didn't get it checked out until now. ^^; Turns out I probably either have a concussion, or a blood clot on my brain. (Yeah. I'm an idiot.) I won't know for sure until my insurance approves a CAT scan.

I don't think it's a life-or-death situation (my doctor probably would've just sent me to the hospital right away if that was the case), so don't be too worried about me...but until I can get this all cleared up, I'm really feeling too bad to update much (if at all). x.x;; I know I'm already pretty far behind with reviews and articles I need to do, so I'll try to get back into the habit of posting as soon as this is cleared up.

I'll try to at least put up more hints for the Mystery Character Contest periodically...I'd really like to see that contest continue (even if nobody's even guessed yet!). Here's a few hints for you guys right now:

This character has a birthmark on their torso
The anime this character is from takes elements from fairy tales
The character is an orphan

Most of these will probably only help you if you've seen the anime in question, but...remember...you can use ANY website besides livejournal to help you. Yes, you could even go around on message board and say "I'm looking for an anime that takes elements from fairy tales and has a character that's an orphan..." if you really wanted to.
Remember, send any and all guesses to my e-mail (HaleySings@yahoo.com). I'll still be checking my e-mail everyday, even during the hiatus, so if you think you know who it is...send it in! There's no limit on how many times you can guess, either.

Okay, that's all. I hope to be regularly posting again some time soon!
~Haley

No comments: