Wednesday, January 17, 2007

Sorry for the lack of updates lately. I just started my new semester of school, so things have been pretty crazy for the last few days. The good news is, I've finished book 2 of my 50 book challenge this morning before class. I was going to write it tonight, but I'm pretty beat from the full day, and the book I read is by one of my favorite authors so I want to make sure to do it justice. I'll make sure to get a good night's sleep tonight, however, and then I'll have my thoughts about the book posted up sometime tomorrow morning. I'll also try to get a book review up either tomorrow or Friday--the author herself is actually waiting for my review on this one, so I really need to put it up soon. XD

In closing, I leave you with a strip from the webcomic 'Loserz'. My friend saw the cap and had to point it out to me.

http://loserzcomic.com/comics/20070112.gif

I'm not sure if I'm amused, or feel unoriginal, but it is rather funny. XD

No comments: